Seis hechos al azar
Well, I’m not normally a bandwagonner but it’s a rare day when someone mentions my blog on their blog so… here I go a hopping!
Six Random Facts:
1) I used to volunteer, a LOT, thousands of hours with the Red Cross. A summer at the Vets Hospital, five years of summer and one winter games with the Special Olympics. Ten years as a scout leader (corrupting your kids!).
2) I haven’t had a ‘real’ haircut in 20+ years and I haven’t even had the ends trimmed in at least 10.
3) Trying to come up with six random facts that you, my few readers, might find vaguely interesting is giving me a headache. (is that cheating?)
4) I have gas so bad I often drive myself out of the room.
5) Five is, for some unknown reason, my favorite number.
6) I think ‘Bridge to Terabithia‘ had one of the saddest endings I’ve ever seen.
Thanks Chilly for giving me this bandwagon to hop onto! 🙂
Hawk (hopping down the bunny trail…)